The use of this site is not intended for minors under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect personal data from minors via this site. We encourage parents to tell their children about the use of the Internet and the information their children may disclose to the sites.
Active data collection (Data provided by users)
Like many other websites, this site may collect data from its users, allowing you to communicate directly with us via email or collection forms. Some areas of this site may require the provision of personal data necessary to allow access to specific areas or services. At the time of our request for your data, you will be provided with an appropriate information on the processing and you will be specifically indicated which of these data are necessary to access the service and which are optional.
Passive data collection
Browsing the Internet, some data, also anonymous data (i.e. that does not allow direct personal identification) can be collected passively (i.e. without the user providing them directly) by the site data controller, through various technologies such as cookies, Internet tags, web beacons and the collection of navigation data (log files, server logs, clickstream).
Furthermore, your browser automatically transmits some of this anonymous data to this site, for example the address of the site you have just left, the address of your Internet Protocol (IP address), the version of the browser used by your computer. This site may collect data from your computer via cookies and internet tags or web beacons. You can set your browser to be notified when a cookie is sent or set it to reject them completely; but some features of this site may not work without cookies.
We also inform you that the site offers you the opportunity to interact with the most popular social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and others), both by allowing you to share the contents of the pages of this site on its social pages, and by transferring your session to our social media pages.
The interactions and information acquired from this site are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
Purposes and methods of data processing
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that the personal data you provide to the site, also when registering, will be processed with the aid of electronic tools, with logic related to the purposes indicated below:
- provide information and communication services available to all users without the need for authentication to the site;
- purposes strictly connected and necessary to respond to the request for information;
- purposes strictly connected and necessary for authentication to this site; All personal data provided in this context, as indicated in the information provided at the time of registration, are collected electronically and stored in an automated manner in the information systems of Human Value S.r.l., including the management system of CVs and subsequent activities provided by ALTAMIRA S.R.L., Data Processor; their processing is carried out only for purposes strictly related to ensuring access to the site and to provide assistance and information, only if requested by you, during the use of the site. Without such data it will not be possible to provide the requested services. Therefore, any refusal to provide such data may make it impossible to use these services;
- purposes functional to our business such as: creation of your user profile for the improvement and customization of the site and the services offered;
- purposes functional to the provision of the personnel search and selection service, which include data profiling in order to ensure the best match between your skills and choices with the available job offers. We remind you that EU Regulation 2016/679 defines “profiling”: any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning the professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or travel of that natural person. If your profile corresponds to that expected for an available position and therefore it is possible to start a formal selection process, you will be provided with further information regarding the processing of personal data for this further process;
- purposes necessary to fulfill an obligation established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation such as, by way of example, the protection of public order, the detection and prosecution of crimes.
Legal basis of the processing
For the purpose indicated above in point 1), the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the company (Article 6.1.f) of the GDPR) to offer the services available to all users without the need for authentication to the site.
For the purpose indicated above in point 2) the legal basis of the processing is to follow up on your request (Article 6.1.b of the GDPR).
For the purposes indicated in points 3), 4) and 5), the legal basis is the consent to the processing of your personal data (Article 6.1.a of the GDPR), as better specified below.
For the purposes referred to in point 6, the legal basis is provided by art. 6.1.c) of the GDPR.
Subjects to whom the data may be communicated
With limited reference to the purposes referred to in point 2), 3), 4) and 5), your data may be communicated to our Suppliers designated as Data Processors.
Finally, as regards the purposes referred to in point 6), your data will be communicated exclusively to those subjects who have the right to receive them because of the legal obligations that exist for the Data Controller.
Disclosure of data
The data collected from our site are not subject to disclosure, without your prior and specific consent which will be requested within the times and in the manner prescribed by law.
Consent to processing
The processing of personal data collected through this site, for the purposes indicated above in points 3), 4) e 5, will only take place with your express, free, specific and revocable consent, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (a) of the Regulation.
The consent formula will refer to all the processings mentioned above, without prejudice to the possibility of denying consent for one or all of the processings. However, we inform you that without your consent we will not be able to process the data concerning you.
In any case, even if you have given your consent to one or more of the processings indicated, you will remain free to revoke it at any time, by sending a specific request via e-mail without formalities to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Following receipt of this request, it will be the Company’s responsibility to promptly remove and delete your personal data from the databases used for the aforementioned purposes and to indicate any third parties to whom the data were communicated.
Transfer to non EEA countries
Your personal data may also be transferred abroad, to countries outside the European Economic Area, to companies that are connected / controlled by Human Value S.r.l., to Customers, only with your prior and express consent. Human Value S.r.l. guarantees in any case that the transfer will take place on the basis of an adequacy decision, as required by Article 45 of EU Regulation 2016/679 towards countries, or by adopting all the safeguards and adequate guarantees (as required by art.46 of EU Regulation 2016/679), including the Standard Contractual Clauses, adopted by the European Commission.
Rights provided for by art. 15 and ss. Regulation
We remind you that art. 15 and ss. of the Regulation grant you the following rights:
(i) to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed by the Company; to know its purposes; to know which categories of personal data are subject to it and, where possible, their retention period; who are the recipients; to request the rectification or cancellation of the same data, the limitation of processing or to oppose it or to revoke the consent; to know its origin if collected from third parties; to know if there is an automated decision making process (eg profiling) as well as its logic and its
(ii) to be informed in case of transfer of their data to a non European country and if there are adequate
(iii) to obtain a copy of their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device as well as the possibility of transmitting them, directly or through the Company, to another data controller (so called right to portability data pursuant to 20 of the Regulation).
To exercise your rights, you can send a request via e-mail without formalities to the address email@example.com
If you believe that your rights have been violated by the Company, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali) and / or other competent supervisory authority under the Regulation.
For the full text of EU Regulation 2016/679 it is possible to consult the website of the Supervisory Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali) www.garanteprivacy.it.
The Data Controller is Human Value S.r.l. via Albricci 7 Milano (MI) e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The updated list of data processors and authorized persons is kept at the Data Controller’s registered office.
The Company has appointed the Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at email@example.com.
This site takes all reasonable steps to protect the personal data you transmit to our site and protects it from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, dissemination, alteration or destruction. Keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error free. In particular, e-mail messages sent to or from this site may not be secure.
Changes to this privacy statement
Please note that in any case only the text of the document in Italian is valid for all legal purposes.